Thursday, April 22, 2010

I Scream for 22 Calorie Ice Cream

Who doesn't love ice cream? Only weirdos don't. Who loves really snug fitting jeans that a couple pints of Ben and Jerry's can give you? Not me.
So when I really want a big bowl of ice cream, I turn to my trusted friend, Carb-A-Whey Ice Cream. Tried and true, it pleases my intense sweet tooth. And you can have more than just a tiny blob in the bottom of your bowl. When I sit down to eat ice cream, I want a lot in that bowl...but I don't want a ton of calories. (I'm not picky, huh?) I can fill up a big bowl guilt free with Carb-A-Whey ice cream. (Wow, I should make a commercial for them...) (Carb-A-Whey ice cream has 22 calories for a 4 ounce serving size.)
Anyway, you can buy it soft serve style right off of I-5 near Bridgeport at a store called Lo-Carb Nation. They usually always have Vanilla and Chocolate and often will have a flavor of the week. Right now they have Peanutbutter-Chocolate. It's simply yummy. You can also buy it in quart size containers. I like to serve myself up a big bowl of it (like 1/3 of the quart...not pint, quart!) and drizzle some sugar-free maple syrup over top with a couple of sliced strawberries and a squirt of whip cream. It looks almost as beautiful as it tastes. And all of that deliciousness comes in at less than 95 calories for the entire serving. 1/3 quart of Ben and Jerry's....well, let's not go there...okay, let's do...more than 1,800 calories! Um, no thanks.
So, next time you're craving the cold stuff, try some Carb-A-Whey...it's pretty scrumdidily-umptious...

For more info...
http://www.carbawhey.com/Carbawhey-Products.html

1 comment:

  1. This sounds like a wonderful option....maybe soon! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete